eye candy


Culottes + Shirt - ASOS / Jacket - Mango Violetta / Booties - New Look


We are all having that one special article that we love the most in our wardrobe every now and then. An article which we would mostly like to wear every day and to which we are having tons of different outfit combinations because it seems to fit with almost every piece. My favorite article by far at the moment is the culottes. I would love to have them in all kinds of variations, shapes and colours. Short, 7/8- length or cropped, leather or denim, scuba or flowy woven quality. I would take them all… for the culottes are my special eye candy. So far I haven’t been able to get my hands on too much because the offer of culottes in the plus industry had been more than disappointing. Nevertheless I could at least get a white denim culottes at Asos which I will present to you in a few. The culotte on these pictures is rather a 3/4 length and I have luckily found them at the straight size range at Asos. They were actually titled as leather shorts but because I am really short I knew that they will be much longer on me. This pants is also an european size 46 (UK20) and I usually wear a size 50 (UK22) but these have an elastic waist band at the back waist and so I could squeeze my size 50 butt in it. I think this again is a beautiful example for not giving a damn about the size label. If you feel like fitting into an item because it is widely cut or simply made out of an elastic fabric, just go for it an try it. You really have nothing to loose. It has been terribly hard for me to choose which outfit I should present with these culottes, since I am having so many different options in my head. These are really so unbelievably versatile. Eventually I have decided upon the one which matches my personal style the most. Booties, a casual boyfriend blouse, an clean jacket and there it is, the style à la Isabell :)


Wir alle haben hin und wieder Lieblingsartikel die wir über alles lieben, am liebsten jeden Tag tragen würden und zu denen uns unzählige Outfitkombinationen einfallen. Das ist bei mir zu Zeit die Culottes. Ich hätte sie am liebsten in allen Varianten, Formen und Farben. Kurz oder 7/8- Länge, Leder oder Denim, Neopren oder fließende Webware. Ich würde sie alle nehmen… denn die Culottes sind mein besonderes Eye Candy. Bisher konnte ich ja leider noch nicht viele ergattern weil die Auswahl in der Plus Branche einfach nicht zufriedenstellend ist, habe aber dann doch vor ein paar Tagen eine weiße Denim Culotte bei Asos ergattern können, die ich hier bald auch vorstellen werde. Die Leder- Culotte auf meinen Bildern ist eher in einer 3/4- Länge. Ich habe sie mit großem Glück bei der Straight Linie bei Asos gefunden. Sie war dort als Shorts aufgeführt, aber weil ich weiß, dass ich sehr klein bin wusste ich, dass sie bei mir mindestens eine 8/7-Länge haben wird. Die Hose ist auch in der Größe 46. Nun trage ich bei Asos Curve in der Regel eher eine Größe 50, aber die Culotte hat im Rückenteil einen elastischen Bund und so konnte ich auch meinen Größe 50- Hintern reinzwängen. Ich finde das ist wieder ein schönes Beispiel dafür, dass man sich nie von Größen abschrecken oder abhalten lassen sollte. Wenn etwas weiter geschnitten ist, aus einem elastischen Material oder einfach einen elastischen Bund hat, dann könnte es auch locker einer größeren Größe passen. Probiert doch einfach euer Glück, ihr habt ja nichts zu verlieren. Für mich war es furchtbar schwierig mich für eines der vielen Outfits, die ich in meinem Kopf mit dieser Hose geplant hatte, zu entscheiden. Ich finde sie ist so wunderbar vielseitig. Letztendlich habe ich mich für eines entschieden das einfach am ehesten mir entspricht. Booties, eine lässige Boyfriendbluse, eine cleane Jacke und fertig ist der Style à la Isabell :)






 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,